PROMO TITLE: NATIONAL TEACHER’S MONTH 30% OFF DISCOUNT PROMO
1. Promo Period is from SEPTEMBER 5, 2016 to OCTOBER 5, 2016. This includes:
- Services received by St. Peter Chapels on SEPTEMBER 5, 2016 even if the death occurred on SEPTEMBER 3 or 4, 2016.
- All deaths which occurred from SEPTEMBER 5, 2016 (subject to abovementioned [a]) up to OCTOBER 5, 2016 even if St. Peter Chapels received the body of the deceased up to OCTOBER 6, 2016.
2. The actual date of death will be the basis for the discount.
3. The promo is applicable only to At-Need and Upgraded Memorial Services only. All other extra or additional services will be charged at regular rates.
4. The discounted memorial service package promo includes the following items:
- Selected casket as per package(See attached list of various casket service packages)
- Retrieval of the remains from place of death
- 4 days viewing at St. Peter Chapels or 9 days for Home Viewing
- Funeral transport to place of interment (burial)
5. Partial services do not qualify as there must be a complete memorial service which is contracted. If the services are not completed and the completion of service is transferred to and continued in a non-St. Peter Chapel, the promo is not applicable.
6. The following discounts shall be available only for Teachers (after submission of valid Teacher’s school I.D. or P.R.C I.D. or proof that the deceased was employed as a teacher):
a. 30% Discount for chapel At need memorial services
b. 30% Discount on Upgraded memorial services.
7. For Senior Citizens and Persons with Disability (PWD):
- For Senior Citizens who will avail of the Memorial Service Package, this 30% off promo discount will apply instead of the 20% Senior Citizens’ discount during the promo period in accordance with the pertinent provisions of Section 4 of the Republic Act No. 9994 otherwise known as "Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010" which provide that: “In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided herein, whichever is higher.” No additional discount will be provided.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) who will avail of the Memorial Service Package, this 30% off promo discount will apply instead of the 20% Persons with Disability (PWD) discount during the promo period in accordance with the pertinent provisions of Section 32 (8) of the Republic Act No. 10754 otherwise known as “An Act Expanding the Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD)” which provide that: “The privileges may not be claimed if the PWD claims a higher discount as may be granted by the commercial establishment and/or under other existing laws or in combination with other discount/program/s.” No additional discount will be provided.
8. The promo is not applicable to Pre-Need Services.
9. Pre-selling or reservation is not allowed.
10. In relation to 4(d) provided above, the family may choose between viewing at St. Peter Chapels or Home Viewing. If the viewing rooms in the participating St. Peter Chapels are already fully occupied, home viewing shall be applicable.
11. Extra charges on all other memorial services beyond those provided in No. 4 NATIONAL TEACHER’S MONTH 30% OFF DISCOUNT PROMO such as additional viewing days, excess kilometer charges, medico legal services, etc. are not entitled to the NATIONAL TEACHER’S MONTH 30% OFF DISCOUNT PROMO.
12. There shall be full payment of the memorial service balance before or in order for the family of the deceased can avail of or qualify for the National Teacher’s Month 30% Off Discount Promo.
13. The NATIONAL TEACHER’S MONTH 30% OFF DISCOUNT PROMO may be availed in selected St. Peter Chapels nationwide (please see list of participating St. Peter Chapels Nationwide).
14. The NATIONAL TEACHER’S MONTH 30% OFF DISCOUNT PROMO may not be availed of in conjunction with other discounts and promos of St. Peter Chapels. In case this discount promo coincides with any current discount promo of St. Peter Chapels, the customer can avail of the higher discount promo.